Saturday 29 August 2015

Trion:Z Review - Negative ions

Been wearing the Trion:Z band for 2 months ever since I bought it from Tokyu hands. Got a mix experience wearing it but overall, I can't really say whether the band works exactly as how it should but I do enjoy some fair share of experience wearing it

The Trion:Z is one of the cheapest model, selling at $29.90 and it is said to have about 200 negative ion output per cubic centimeter. At 200, is not high. Some bands can go as high as 1400. 

Negative ions are said to have health benefits and makes one feel good. Imagine being in front of a waterfall and the water hitting the rock at the bottom of the waterfall. You will feel an energy which is created when the water hits the rock. Those are negative ions from Mother Nature. Similar to surrounding yourself by trees or siting on the sands along east coast park and stare out at the sea.

After 2 months of wearing it, here are some of my personal findings :

o My muscles will not feel as sore in the morning whenever I workout the day before at the gym.

o I wake up fresh, feel more energetic at work and I feel good about myself during my first 2 weeks wearing it

o I experimented once not wearing the Trion:Z band to bed and I find myself not waking up fresh. Literally dragging myself out of bed

o After 2 weeks, I felt like I was back to my normal self, no good feel anymore, it was as though my body was immune to the benefits or the band has ran out of negative ions.

o I tried not wearing the Trion:Z for 2 weeks and wore it back again. Initially, I felt relax and good but slowly I felt otherwise. 

I'm not too sure if the negative ion output is too low for me, considering the fact that I work out 3-4 times a week. It is said that the band's output of ion will not deplete but it seems like it did on me.. 

So I'll let you decide. Share with me your experience too if you wear it before. Perhaps we can exchange notes together

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment