Saturday 8 August 2015

SG50 - Singapore 50th Birthday

Happy birthday Singapore..!

Everyday, I will tell myself how fortunate I am to be living in this country. My 2 years of national service have somehow cultivated a strong sense of patriotism in me. And I for one, will never take the peace and stability of Singapore for granted.

I LOVE MY COUNTRY!
I am always proud to tell everyone that I am a Singaporean. Have you ever been to other countries and chat up with people on the streets? Some will tell you how envious they are of you, being able to speak good English, able to live in a vibrant and stable country. All these made only possible because of the foresight of our forefathers, who laid a strong foundation right from the beginning.

OUR LITTLE RED DOT,..!

Credit to the designer

Well, SG50 gave MOST Singaporeans a good reason to celebrate and some companies commemorate the year by rewarding their employees !!! So who are the lucky employees? Put your hands uPp!


SG50 Rewards/Bonus 

 UOB - S$1,000 + extra day leave

 DBS - S$1,000

 SMRT - S$500 worth of shopping vouchers

 Singapore Airlines - S$500

 Public Service Division - S$500

 NTUC Fairprice - S$200 worth of shopping vouchers




As for my company, everyone got 1 day off.. which is not bad, considering the fact that some companies did not give anything at all *must be positive!*
Focus on objective rememberrrr..!!  

If you know of any companies that gave other SG50 rewards to their employees, do share em' on the comments below!

What is National Day without our favorite NDP song....? Here is a flash mob on our beloved SMRT train - Home..



Credits to One Song One Singapore



till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment